After graduating from his master’s program, Dr. Townsley spent a few years as an independent contractor first in Ohio and then in California before taking a position at an ENT practice in downtown Los Angeles for 9 years. After receiving his doctorate, he secured a position at Providence Speech and Hearing Center in Orange, where he managed the adult audiology department for the past 10 hears. Even though it’s been over 25 years since his first audiology position, he still enjoys making a difference in people’s lives.
- Miami University, Bachelor of Science in Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Kent State University, Master of Art in Audiology
- University of Florida, Doctor of Audiology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology
- American Speech and Hearing Association
- He enjoys reading, football (the English kind) and spending time with his family.