Dr. House has known he wanted to be a physician since he was young. During college, he was an All American swimmer at USC. He completed his medical training at USC School of Medicine followed by a straight medical internship. At that time, all physicians had to sign up for the Berry Plan. He only received a one-year deferment so after a year of ENT residency, he was inducted into the US Army. Dr. House was Chief of the ENT service at Fort Wolters, TX when returning to complete his ENT training. Upon completion of residency, he spent another year in a neurotology/otology fellowship.
As his training progressed, Dr. House become more convinced that otology was his calling. It has been a great experience. Dr. House loves working with his patients, staff and associates.
- Los Angeles
- Orange County
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science
- USC School of Medicine, MD
- Los Angeles County USC Medical Center
- House Ear Clinic & House Ear Institute
- American Board of ORL-HNS and American Board of Neurotology
- 130 Publications
- Developed the National & International Standard Reporting of Facial Nerve Grading (House-Brackmann)
- American Academy of ORL-HNS
- American Neurological Society, American Otological Society
- Pacific Coast O&O Society
- LA ORL Society, Politzer Society
Dr. House considers his family a blessing. He has 10 grandchildren. In addition to spending time with family, he enjoys teaching, travel, skiing, hiking and participating in competitive swimming.