As an audiologist, Dr. Shalhub performs extensive diagnostic behavioral and electrophysiological testing, including auditory and facial never evaluations. She also administers testing on patients with balance disorders. She was awarded as one of the top audiologists working at Sonus. She is fluent in Arabic, English, and French, and can perform hearing tests in Spanish and in limited Armenian.
Her aim is to provide quality services to the community and improve people’s quality of life.
Her hobbies included playing guitar and music appreciation.
- Los Angeles
- University of Virginia, Masters in Audiology
- A.T. Still University in Arizona, Doctor of Audiology
- University of Virginia
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- CCC-A, AAA-F
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- American Speech Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)