Dr. Cho enjoys working in the field of vestibular and balance disorders because every patient has a unique story and experience. The most gratifying experiences occur when he is able to give patients hope that they can overcome their dizziness condition. Dr. Cho finds that when patients take ownership of their dizziness condition, they have the best outcomes because he can work in partnership with them.
Dr. Cho also enjoys working with other members of his team, including audiologists and physical therapists. This field is one that is truly multidisciplinary and requires a team approach.
- Los Angeles
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Arts in 1999
- Yale University School of Medicine, MD in 2004
- Otolarygology at Cleveland Clinic 2004-2005
- Otolaryngology at Cleveland Clinic 2005-2010
- Vestibular and Balance Disorders at Cleveland Clinic 2010-2011
- Outcomes of Treatment in Patients with Vestibular migraine and Persistent postural-perceptual dizziness
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Equilibrium Committee
- Cho EI, White JA. “Positional vertigo: As occurs across all age groups.” Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America. 44(2):347-60, 2011
- Cho EI, White JA. “Intratympanic steroids in the treatment of Meniere’s disease.” Poster Presentation at the Association for Research in Otolaryngology, 34th Midwinter Meeting, Baltimore, MD. February 20, 2011.
- Cho EI, Tan C, Koski GK, Cohen PA, Shu S, Lee WT. “Toll-like receptor agonists as third signals for dendritic cell-tumor fusion vaccines.” Head and Neck. 32(6):700-7, 2010.
- Cho EI, Sasaki CT, Haffty BG. “Prognostic value of pretreatment hemoglobin for local control and overall survival in T1-2N0 larynx cancer treated with external beam radiation therapy.” International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 58(4):1135-40, 2004.
- Cho EI, Kowalski DP, Sasaki CT, Haffty BG. “Tissue microarray analysis reveals prognostic significance of COX-2 expression for local relapse in T1-2N0 larynx cancer treated with primary radiation therapy.” Laryngoscope. 114(11):2001-8, 2004.
- Haffty BG, Son YH, Wilson LD, Cho EI, Papac RJ, Fischer DB, Rockwell S, Sartorelli AC, Sasaki CT, Fischer JJ. “Concurrent chemo-radiotherapy with mitomycin-C (MC) compared to porfiromycin (PO) in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (SCCHN): final results of a randomized clinical trial.” International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 61(1):119-28, 2005.